Home > Engagement Models > Methodologies > Project Management
The very first task of the project manager is to develop a comprehensive Project Management Plan (PMP) that establishes the following
- Process Customization - Any deviation or tailoring from Evoke’s standard Global Delivery Process and the reasons for such a deviation (budget, time pressure, etc.)
- Communication Plan - How will the team communicate across geographic locations, daily and weekly status reporting mechanisms, use of instant messaging, email, video conferencing, web conferencing, telephone and other communications tools.
- Roles and Responsibilities - Who does what on the project team; reporting and escalation mechanisms.
- Project Audit Plan - How will the project checkpoints be audited to ensure that they have been followed consistently.
Project manager takes up following responsibilities to organize the management of the project from beginning to end
- Project Scope Matrix (PSM) - Limitations of the scope, the major milestones and timelines that must be achieved, and the overall business objectives of the project.
- Software Configuration Management Plan (SCMP) - What tools to use for version control, build and releases.
- Change Control Process - The objectives process of requesting a change to the scope or requirements of a project and how to reach sign off by both the client and our team on each change request.
The Evoke team is also skilled in the use of the AGILE project management methods and techniques
The Evoke project management process involves
- Identifying and optimizing competing demands for functionality, schedule, budget, risk and quality
- Reconciling the needs of stakeholders with the expectations for the project
- Delivering outcomes associated with user requirements and approved benefits
We provide an integrated framework for project organization, planning and control to achieve
- Timely, cost-effective production of all output
- Optimum standards of quality
- Prescribed benefits for which investment was intended
If our project management services and expertise interests you, we encourage you to contact Evoke immediately to discuss your project or your ongoing IT Staff Augmentation and support needs. Contact Us Now