If your business isn’t reaching consumers through a mobile app, odds are you’re missing out on opportunities to make money.
According to Pew Research:
- 72% of U.S. adults own a smartphone (up from 35% only five years ago)
- 46% of smartphone owners say they “couldn’t live without” them
- 67% of 30- to 49-year-olds and 73% of 18- to 29-year-olds make purchases on smartphones
Entrepreneur Media forecasts that by 2017, the mobile app industry will be worth $77 billion. Consumers are willing to pay for apps—anywhere from 99 cents or a few dollars to, in some cases, as much as $20—and spend money within those apps (as much as 24% more, according to a Gartner survey), provided the apps keep them informed, entertained, or simplify their lives.
How can your company get in on the mobile app marketplace? The smart first step is to hire mobility consultants.
What You Need Mobility Consultants To Bring To Your Business
Unless you’re lucky enough to have talented, full-time app builders on staff, you’ll want and need to hire mobility consultants—fully trained, highly skilled software engineers who can craft an app (or more) for your enterprise that consumers will take note of and spend money in.
When you hire mobility consultants, make sure they have knowledge of and a proven track record in at least these key areas:
- Creating a multi-platform presence – The days of coding apps for either iOS or Android, of being in the Apple Store but not Google Play, are long gone. You need platform-agnostic app consultants, capable of building apps that work across the widest possible range of operating systems and mobile devices.
- Designing a streamlined and seamless customer experience – Today’s on-the-go consumers are too sophisticated to settle for slow-loading graphics, fuzzy and cluttered screen displays, and unresponsive interface elements. Your mobility consultants must design visually appealing apps that show up well at a range of screen resolutions and exploit highly responsive architecture to respond rapidly to customers’ input.
- Building for maximum accessibility – Can consumers living with visual, hearing, or other impairments successfully use your app? Only if your mobile app consultants follow the latest, industry-standard W3C accessibility guidelines.
- Providing strong data security – Today’s consumers are rightly concerned about keeping the personal information they share in and through mobile apps personal. Your mobility consultants must demonstrate adherence to robust standards of data encryption so that your customers can use your app with confidence.
- Incorporating accurate mobile analytics – Why build and launch an app that doesn’t track who uses it? The best mobile app consultants know that trustworthy analytics will not only help you understand your app’s audience but also improve its performance by measuring the impact of new content and channels.
Evoke Technologies: Expert Mobility Consultants For Your Enterprise
Businesses that are not using the best apps for direct sales of goods and services to tech-savvy, on-the-move consumers will almost certainly sell less than businesses that are.
At Evoke Technologies, we have the training, experience and technical know-how to create an enterprise mobility strategy that will make a real difference to your bottom line. Take a look at our mobility portfolio and see how we’ve demonstrated our ability to develop apps that drive business and increase profit. Our elite software engineers, led by dedicated project managers, will make sure we deliver all that you need to meet your strategic business goals.
Call Evoke at +1 (937) 660-4925 (select Option 2 for Sales) or contact us via email (email@example.com) to get started planning and implementing the mobility solutions your enterprise needs with a mobility marketing consultation today!
Related Tags: Why You Can’t Afford Not to Hire Mobility Consultants | Mobility Consulting with Evoke Technologies