- Manual processes are eliminated. The calculation process is streamlined and automated.
- Centralization helped to roll out features incrementally and provide support easily.
- Improved cash flow as the invoicing is done daily.
- Accurate stock details are known at each OEM.
- Paint requirements for the next day are known earlier for making proactive arrangements for shipping and transportation.
- To build an application which is cost-effective and has a customizable UI.
- Reduce the usage of spreadsheets by CPU Analyst for recording and calculating inventory usage.
- Manual process leading to wrong cost calculations impacting customer credibility.
- To perform inventory optimization and forecasting.
- Monthly calculation of stock and usage deviations resulting in raising invoices on a monthly-basis.
- Unavailability of central database resulting in erroneous inventory at various OEMs.
Evoke Technologies developed a web application with intuitive user interface utilizing Dot Net Core and integrated it with client’s OEM and internal systems.
- Developed and implemented a web application with intuitive user interfaces.
- Built & deployed a central database to centralize the data storage.
- Integrated the application with internal systems.
- Developed inventory stock calculation module and implemented across 13 plants.
- Equipped the application to raise invoices based on the daily paint consumption and usage by the OEM.
Leading Coatings Company
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
SQL / DBMS
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S. Address7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India AddressB1 Mariner Block, The V-Ascendas IT Park, Plot No 17, Software Units Layout,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081