- PHI data can be securely and easily entered by applicants, reviewed by client experts, and analyzed by the approvers.
- Processing status of each application can now be easily tracked, reported, and notified.
- With deep insights, new version of accreditation can be easily formulated.
- The secured web platform and ‘Single Sign-on’ integration facilitated easy coordination between the teams involved for each accreditation.
- Complex data gathering processes from differently categorized organizations: non-PHI and PHI data.
- Validation and upload of accreditation questionnaire with the latest approved findings at cardiovascular care.
- Analysis and reporting of expert views collected from clinical experts.
- Data gathering made easy with the web platform. Customized data collection forms with role-based access controls are provided to the administrator of application organization, clinical experts, and the accreditation approvers.
- Questionnaires collected from various sources are primarily stored in database, and later rated, shortlisted, and selected based on various parameters before their inclusion.
- Data collected from facilities of each organization are analyzed using various types of reports and dashboards. The progress of analysis is automatically notified time-to-time to the approvers.
Hospital & Healthcare
Washington, DC – US
SQL / DBMS
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S. Address7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India AddressThe V-Ascendas, Capella Block, 4th & 8th Floor,
Plot No. 17, Software Units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081