Our client is one of America’s largest medical associations established to bestow credentials upon cardiovascular (CV) care specialists – hospitals and private medical practices.
- Complex data gathering processes from differently categorized organizations: non-PHI and PHI data.
- Validation and upload of accreditation questionnaire with the latest approved findings at cardiovascular care.
- Analysis and reporting of expert views collected from clinical experts.
- Data gathering made easy with the web platform. Customized data collection forms with role-based access controls are provided to the administrator of application organization, clinical experts, and the accreditation approvers.
- Questionnaires collected from various sources are primarily stored in database, and later rated, shortlisted, and selected based on various parameters before their inclusion.
- Data collected from facilities of each organization are analyzed using various types of reports and dashboards. The progress of analysis is automatically notified time-to-time to the approvers.
- Kendo Web Extensions
- ASP.NET MVC
- Visual Studio/ .NET Framework 4.6
SQL / DBMS
- SQL Server
- PHI data can be securely and easily entered by applicants, reviewed by client experts, and analyzed by the approvers.
- Processing status of each application can now be easily tracked, reported, and notified.
- With deep insights, new version of accreditation can be easily formulated.
- The secured web platform and ‘Single Sign-on’ integration facilitated easy coordination between the teams involved for each accreditation.
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S. Address7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India AddressB1 Mariner Block, The V-Ascendas IT Park, Plot No 17, Software Units Layout,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081