Generate consolidated reports for actionable insights
Deliver farm-produce data dashboards
Integrate data warehousing systems to increase farm efficiencies
A leading Farming company with decades of farming culture and a vision of sustainable growth has a reputation for producing the best breed of greens, herbs, and vegetables. From farming techniques to technology, the company has deployed the best in its business. Sensors and applications were generating a large amount of data useful for business. But inefficient data management and inconsistent data delivery systems were falling short of the expectations of the client to leverage the vast amount of data and convert them into business insights.
The Farming company has a great association with reputed retail organizations across geographies. To meet the business objectives, the client needs to make informed decisions to interact with their retailers for transportation of the produce. The client’s existing ERP systems were not delivering data aggregation to their fullest potential. That meant the client was not able to have a complete view of the data visualization to predict the next course of action, needed for their operations.
- Difficulties in data aggregation from the client’s third-party farming systems
- Delay in setting up of a robust Data Warehousing infrastructure
- Data processing lags in crop profiling and quality management
- Data factory and Data warehouse configuration issues
Evoke’s Azure Cloud and Data Warehousing capabilities have helped achieve a fully integrated robust data management system.
- Rearchitected agricultural data ingestion, validation, processing, and transformation using Data Factory Pipelines.
- Used Azure Analysis Service for large datasets
- Refactored data models using appropriate distributions and partitioning
- Leveraged dimensional data tables from the existing OLTP system in Azure Analysis Services to reduce the ETL activities from Data Factory and Synapse
- Aggregated data for field preparation, seeding, growing, yielding, storage and transportation through various mediums to generate in-depth analysis reports
Driven by a value delivery principle of data visualization, cost-effectiveness, and efficient analytics, Evoke Technologies helped the client address the challenge of inconsistent data aggregation and its subsequent management drawbacks.
- Aggregated multi-source data for efficient decision making
- Cost-effective and centralized reporting with Azure PaaS
- Near real-time integration with core farming and third-party farming systems
Azure Data Factory, Azure Synapse Analytics, Analysis Services, Azure SQL, Power BI
CUSTOMER: Farming Company
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S.7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
IndiaB1 Mariner Block, The V-Ascendas IT Park, Plot No 17, Software Units Layout,
Hyderabad, Telangana 500081