- Reduced: Time-to-Market, Release Cycle Time and Total Cost of Ownership.
- Ability to reach customers in multiple regions.
- Enabled 99.99% availability.
- Refactor legacy server application as cloud native application.
- Offer the solution to customers as SaaS.
- Develop new features such as:
- Instrument calibration activities management.
- Device history generation.
- Measurement reading tracking and management.
- Out-of-tolerance notification.
- Audit controls to meet 21 CFR compliance.
- Cloud native server application designed in microservices architecture and offered SaaS.
- Multitenancy with AWS SQS, EC2, SES, SNS, S3, and ScaleGrid.
- Refactored and developed configurable features.
- Mobile-enabled client applications.
- SAP integration.
- Developed a solution that supports multiple calibration devices in the market
Telecommunications Construction Contractor
Telecommunications & Utility
SQL / DBMS
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S. Address7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India AddressThe V-Ascendas, Capella Block, 4th & 8th Floor,
Plot No. 17, Software Units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081