Helped migrate from manual paper forms to workflow automation
Offline enabled operations helped the client complete critical tasks quickly
From mobile to reports, workflow automation was built on Pega Platform
The client is a leading energy sector organization that operates in the midstream portion of the natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGLs) industry. They maintain the largest pipeline transportation system to supply oil to different regions. When the pipelines get damaged, the team must go to the incident location to repair and restore work. The client wanted to bring in a robust automation technology to carry out such hazardous tasks.
The client depended on a manual process to raise work permit requests whenever their pipelines encountered damages. This manual process was not allowing their team to resolve the issue quickly as they had to submit a work permit request manually and get approvals by following up with respective departments. The client realized the need for a quick response and resolution time. This pressing business challenge made them look for the right technology intervention that would solve interrelated business pain points, such as:
- Migrate from manual paper processes to workflow automation
- Build an offline-capable mobile solution to meet the demands of remote locations where they have a limited internet connectivity
- Reduce the hassles of the multilevel approval processes
Evoke Technologies’ expertise in developing enterprise applications enables businesses of every size to move faster than ever in the digital world. Our team leverages Pegasystems’ advanced software application development tools to help simplify the complex business workflows, such as raising work permit requests by completely automating the process.
- Developed a robust case management Pega application to execute each of the paper forms as case types with appropriate parent-child relationships
- Built generation of native iOS and Android mobile applications as well as a responsive web application
- Integrated offline mobile application capabilities to continue with case execution even when there is no Internet connectivity
By putting intelligent automation to work, we have enabled the client to respond to an incident of any magnitude efficiently. Our expertise has helped us deliver smart applications for enhancing process efficiencies.
- The robust application is supporting all the permits required at RIG locations
- Offline enabled operations help the client respond to mission-critical problems without the dependency on the Internet connectivity
- Enabled an extensive downstream reporting using Pega’s Business Intelligence Exchange (BIX) architecture
Industry: Oil & Gas
Request For Services
Thank you for your interest in our services, we’re always here to connect!
U.S. U.S. Address7106 Corporate Way
Dayton, OH – 45459, United States
India U.S. AddressThe V-Ascendas, Capella Block, 4th & 8th Floor,
Plot No. 17, Software Units Layout,
Madhapur, Hyderabad – 500081