Evoke’s state-of-the-art Offshore Development Center (ODC) is based in V-Ascendas IT Park, Hyderabad, India. Our ODC is an ultra-modern facility that is considered as one of the most spacious green centers in and around Hyderabad’s IT corridor.
Our IT infrastructure is aligned with our business strategy of providing world-class IT services to our customers. With our security, redundancy and fail-over provisions, we give our customers the confidence of assured privacy and robust performance of vital systems, applications, and services.
Information Security Management System
- ISO 27001: 2013 certified and this is the base for all our information security policies.
- Rigorous reference checks on all new employees to ensure a reliable track record of integrity.
- Regular information security audits to ensure adherence to the security guidelines and identify opportunities for improvement.
- A business continuity plan (BCP) in place to ensure that business processes can continue in an event of emergency or disaster.
- Strategical remote storage and backup of all sensitive data.
- Every employee signs an exclusive Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA).
- Emergency and Incident Response Teams in place.
Security Appliances, Monitoring Systems, and Gateways
- Enterprise level security platform with Multiple Network Security Zones.
- Using threat-focused NGFW Firewall Technology.
- Automated Detection and Prevention of Zero-Day Exploits and Malware to meet Privacy and Regulatory Requirements.
- Sandboxing technologies to prevent and protect from Behavior-based cyberthreat discovery.
- 24/7 monitoring services to mitigate cyber risk and security.
- Robust encryption of Wi-Fi protected WLAN.
Virus and Malware Detection Capabilities
- Gateway level virus detection with signature-based and signature-less endpoint technology.
- Centralized anti-virus, anti-malware management systems to get a bird’s-eye view of AV defenses.
- Documented and tested re-mediation plans.
- CSIS security controls have been implemented to secure and defend our infrastructure.
Core Routing Equipment
- Enterprise-class routing & switching equipment used in our data centers for high-speed trunk connections with multiple STM-1s.
- Border routers for international providers with GMPLS and IPLCs.
- Distribution routers and Access routers – for high port density.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
Multiple Internet Leased Lines
- Enough buffered, over 100 Meg Internet Leased Lines including GMPLS, with Diamond Grade and Platinum Grade service contracts from 5 different Internet Operators to ensure a highly redundant quality throughput internet.
- Dual Last mile termination for every ILL to ensure no single point of failure occurs.
- 24 Hour physical security by deploying professional security guards.
- Human Facial Recognition Access controlled premises.
- Restricted entry to sensitive areas.
- Portable media option disabled on PCs (USB based media etc.).
- Security protocol education and briefings at regular intervals.
- Computer and Telecom covered by vendor SLA’s.
- Round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitor access across all our development floors.
- No unauthorized personnel can enter the development area/facility without prior clearance or authorized escorts.
- State-of-the-art Avaya Communications System as core service.
- Multiple PRI’s from different carriers to ensure redundancy.
- OSP certified and dedicated VOIP services.
- SIP-enabled communication with customers to ensure seamless reachability across the directions.
- Avaya One mobile extensions to ensure key project members are always reachable.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, all our facility power systems are designed to run uninterrupted with every floor receiving conditioned Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS).
- Our UPS subsystem is N+1 redundant with instantaneous failover if the primary UPS fails.
- If an extended utility power outage occurs, our routinely tested on-site diesel generators can run indefinitely.