Safeguard your Applications from Threats & Attacks
Reputation is an intangible asset for an organization and is increasingly contingent on maintaining a robust approach towards Information and Infrastructure Security. Majority of the Cyber Security Attacks appear to be concentrated on organization’s external perimeter so that they can gain access to internal infrastructure & data. It is also a myth that information handled by an organization is protected if the external perimeter is safeguarded.
As much as organizations restrict inbound traffic, they do allow HTTPS traffic for applications to be accessible, which interact with Internal Infrastructure and application code. A data breach represents a critical failure of trust among investors, employees, partners and customers. Hence, protecting applications should be our utmost priority, as our applications provide an increased attack surface.
Application Security Challenges During COVID-19
Around 80% of cyberattacks happen at the application layer. And just like everything else in the world, COVID has accelerated changes in the way attackers are hitting applications. The ongoing pandemic is also an opportunity for organizations to assess their IT infrastructure to deploy robust and advanced security measures.
Evoke Technologies’ Application Security Testing Services
Evoke Technologies’ Application Security Testing services provide organizations with the knowledge, expertise and efficiency needed to conduct thorough security evaluations of their application environment. Our comprehensive range of testing services goes beyond automated tools to provide a view into the security state of web applications and supporting systems with a clear path to remediation.
- Automated Application Security Assessments
- Intensive and high-quality Manual Application Security Assessments with Threat Modelling
- Security Assessments of Web Applications, APIs, Mobile Applications (iOS & Android), Cloud Hosted Applications
- DevSecOps Implementation
- Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Assessment (DAST)
- Remediation Assistance with tailor-made recommendations considering Application’s Architecture
Our Technology Stack
Our seasoned and enthusiastic testing professionals who constantly upkeep their Application Security Knowledge with the evolving testing methodologies & scenarios, are ready to offer their expertise and protect your applications with the following:
- Appscan Licensed Tool for DAST
- OWASP ZAP
- Kali Linux
- BURP Suite
- QARK, and other Tool Sets as applicable*
- OWASP Top 10, OWASP Testing Guide,
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE)
- Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS)
- OWASP Mobile Application Security Verification Standard
- Apple’s Security Framework & more applicable as per Project’s requirements
Awareness of Compliance/Standards
- Health Insurance Portability & Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS)
- Information Security Management System (ISMS – ISO27001)
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)