The client is a leading offshore drilling contractor headquartered in the United Kingdom. The client was facing difficulties with the legacy systems and wanted to replace them with a unified platform.
- Deployed a robust ROS 2.0 (Rig Operating System).
- Pega application was deployed at each rig as well as at the client’s corporate office.
- Data sync mechanism to keep all locations in sync via daily back-end jobs.
- All remote rigs now stay in sync with the corporate office.
- Mitigation of risk at rigs using Incident Management Application.
- Capturing change of person, equipment, software, etc.